Are you overwhelmed by information, not sure how to make all the decisions ahead, or unable to balance all the self care 'must dos'?
On this journey, your body goes into survival mode. You are fighting to get rid of cancer. And that's a very good thing! But that activated fight response can take over your nervous system and your daily life. Our nervous systems are not meant to be in active defense 24/7, and this takes its toll on everything.
What if you could create a sanctuary with stability and peace at its center? IT IS POSSIBLE! Please join us to support each other on this journey as we learn how to use evidence-based Energy Psychology Tools to shift out of stress, reduce inflammation in body/mind/spirit, and build our capacity for peace on this journey.
Creating Peace Support Group - this is a 6 week small-group support program for those going through a cancer journey. (minimum of 5 participants and maximum of 8). Weekly sessions will be 2 hours. You will:
- learn how techniques for emotional first aid and self-regulation can benefit your wellbeing;
- experience the benefits of using these tools during and after class;
- take home tools to build a foundation of emotional success to use daily.
This group program has three purposes:
- To help participants learn to use these Conscious EFT, Havening Techniques and other Energy Medicine tools to build stability and resilience to navigate the challenges of daily life.
- To offer support to each other on this journey. Each week we will do some group tapping to address issues that are coming up for for us. EFT is well known for 'borrowing benefits' , meaning that when we tap together as a group, we each receive benefits even though our issues and concerns may not be the same. These group tapping sessions will help us all by reducing distress, increasing well-being, and the sharing insights that help us all.
- To provide space for individuals to explore and process specific issues they are facing. There are many benefits to coming together as a group. Each week, one or two participants will be invited delve more deeply into a specific issue or concern. Each participant will have the chance to do this at least once or twice throughout the program. Please note that this participation is voluntary and your choice will be respected.
This is a powerful program where we come together with a common purpose and an intention to hold each other in compassion, respect and support. Participation is also a commitment to self care.
Investment: $180US is a special rate offered to members of this group.
This program is offered quarterly. These are the dates for the next available Tap into a New Foundation:
Wednesdays April 5 through May 10, 2023 - on zoom
- Times for North America:
- Atlantic (Halifax): 2 pm
- Eastern (New York): 1 pm
- Central (Chicago): noon
- Mountain (Denver): 11 am
- Pacific (Los Angeles): 10 am